That was an amazing game, I loved the additional CG at the end of the credits, it was beautiful.
ANIME: THE VISUAL NOVEL
A downloadable visual novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"Anime was a mistake." - Hayao Miyazaki
- 3 very unique waifus to choose from. no waifu = no laifu
89!! endings so you can waste a small quantity of your time
- expertly drawn original character sprites (art (c) me) (do not steal!!!!!)
- engaging and gripping dialogue with hardly any unintentional spelling and grammar errors
- very helpful translator's notes to help you understand the ins and outs of the unique culture of nihon (that means japan) that may have been lost in translation
- handy official walkthrough so you can get through all the routes if that's something you really want to do
- made with love, care, and renpy visual novel engine.
- should work for windows, mac and linux.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
This is the best game ever, I don't even lie. All tsundere in anime should be as straightforward as Ayane.
I made a video some time ago. I hope you're not angry :>
I loved this game and I agree nico is the best girl
I can't download this on my iPhone does it have to be a computer or lapto
My only complaint is that Nepotism-san (Sachi) did not get more screen time. Primarily because I wanted to see her interact with Osananajimi-chan (Ayane). All in all it was enjoyable for what it was. True Ending was... a thing. I sort of expected it. Nice walkthrough, though i might have had a different font choice. Thanks for the silly game.
No, I should be thanking you for playing! In hindsight, loli-chan and twintails interacting would have been neat, but I guess it didn't cross my mind as I was making it... I'm glad you enjoyed it though, and thanks for the feedback!
That true ending was truly beautiful. Such a roller coaster of feels with senpai.